Monday, June 11, 2012

Pictures of Hatton, Grand Forks, North Dakota, Washington Praire Cemetery - Jensen/Jenson Family Plot

Thank you so much to David and Sandy for taking a detour on their vacation to get these for me. It means a lot to me to have these.  I have wanted so much to visit this cemetery.  Thanks so much!

Washington Prairie Cemetery Grand Forks North Dakota
Anton and Sigrid Jensen with their children (from left to right) Hanna Marie, Omar Herman, Mae Alice, and between her parents Sigfrid.  Anton and Omar have grave markers in the Washington Prairie Cemetery along with Adolph who was lost as an infant.  I have telephone notes from a conversation with Hanna while she was living indicating there was an additional baby lost.  Her name was Annette.  I do not know where she is buried. 



Anton Ole Jensen 1865-1911
Omar Herman Jensen 1891-1911
Adolph C. Jensen 1899-1899  Son of Anton and Sigrid Jensen/Jenson Many babies were lost.
Ole Jenson 1826-1896 Father of Anton
I do not know how Ida ties in, but she is buried in the family plot.
Again, Kornelius surely ties in, but how? He died as a two year old.  Another little one lost to the unforgiving time.
My best guess is Marit was a woman.  But, I do not know.
Notice the difference in spelling.
Thank you to whomever maintains this beautiful cemetery!
And Thanks again to David and Sandy!
If you have information to share please comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment